Showing item of from your search.
2007 Worker Freedom Model Act
- Prohibits employers from requiring workers to attend meetings where the employer lectures on religious or political beliefs, including beliefs about joining a union.
- Job and Workplace Standards, Unions and Collective Bargaining
- Center for Policy Alternatives
- Level of Government:
- Type of Law/Support:
- Policy Area:
- Labor Rights and Protections, Labor Rights and Protections
- Job and Workplace Standards, Prohibition on Mandatory Workplace Meetings, Unions and Collective Bargaining Rights